[Biopython-dev] Slight suggestion for PDBIO

David Cain davidjosephcain at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 19:47:32 UTC 2013

I failed to mention this sooner, but I'm an enthusiastic proponent of what
you've done. Your new set_structure() would  be immensely helpful to me, as
I've been using some workarounds to achieve the functionality you've
implemented.

Personally, I think a unit test would be really helpful in ensuring
chain-less residues and the like will save appropriately.

David Cain
+1 (339) 222 4452