[Biopython-dev] flex, setup.py and Bio.PDB.mmCIF (Bug 2619)

Lenna Peterson arklenna at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:21:37 UTC 2013

Hi Michiel,

If there are well-defined problems with the PLY parser, I can work on
fixing them. I am not currently working with mmCIF so I am not in the best
position to evaluate where and how the parser needs to be improved.

I am working with X-ray PDB files and I am not sure if my collaborators are
familiar with mmCIF. I have not dealt with NMR files of any type, either.

Cheers,

Lenna