[Biopython-dev] Fw: GSoC Application

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 27 11:24:13 UTC 2013

Hi Zheng,

No it isn't too late to apply. Its great that you've already
been talking to Eric, but please also make sure you
sign up to the NESCent Phyloinformatics Summer of
Code community on Google Plus and also introduce
yourself there:
https://plus.google.com/communities/105828320619238393015

The sooner you share a draft proposal with the community
(ideally here and on the NEScent group), the sooner you
can get feedback to make it into a strong proposal.

Thanks for you interest,

Peter