[Biopython-dev] Biopython tutorial: Substitution Matrices

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:06:10 UTC 2012

On Fri, Sep 28, 2012 at 10:51 AM, Brad Chapman <chapmanb at 50mail.com> wrote:
>> So, since the example hasn't been changed in 11 years, this
>> suggests either Brad committed the wrong output (and no-one
>> noticed), or something changed in the calculation during that
>> time.
>
> Seriously, I could have easily copy/pasted something wrong when writing
> this, so if there is no obvious code change I'd go with that assumption
> and fix the docs to be correct.

OK - I've done that:
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/b57707f9f3afc0980a3dbf936f6642a4d9cc8a69

Thanks Brad & Grace,

Peter

P.S. I've included Grace as a contributor in the upcoming release notes
(please let me know if you'd prefer this as Hui Ting Grace Yeo instead):
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/5af03e78f37cbce82ce167c762d892cce9cb062e