[Biopython-dev] Working with the new SearchIO API

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 14:36:36 UTC 2012

Hi Kai,

You're welcome :). I was thinking changing Hit similar to QueryResult,
which you can create without containing any items. The trade off is that
there's more attributes to keep track of (4 instead of 2) due to them being
stored apart from the contained objects, so I chose not to do it for now.

Anyway, let me know if there are still parsing difficulties because of the
object model.

cheers,
Bow

On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 10:10 AM, Kai Blin <kai.blin at biotech.uni-tuebingen.de