[Biopython-dev] providing python code on tandem repeat detectors to Biopython?

Elke Schaper elke at inf.ethz.ch
Thu Mar 22 16:17:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

We've been working on sequence tandem repeat detectors during the past couple of months in my research lab. A couple of parsers for commonly used detectors, and a repeat class (basically an extension to sequence alignments) have come up along the way.

Would there principally be any interest in introducing the code to Biopython?

Thanks,

Elke

           name: Elke Schaper
      institute: Professur f. Informatik