[Biopython-dev] Fwd: [biopython] Fix flex library dependency of MMCIFlex; closes 2619 (#31)

Lenna Peterson arklenna at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:55:02 UTC 2012

Just added a minor commit (a header for the generated C).

I'm very close (as in, possibly today) to being able to deploy a pure
Python (PLY) version of this parser for Jython/PyPy etc.

A few questions about that:

1. Should addition of a pure Python parser be a separate pull request
or should I add it to this one?

2. How would I add the PLY dependency to setup.py?

Lenna