[Biopython-dev] Bio-contrib project

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Mon Jun 18 00:18:00 UTC 2012

Eric;
The thing I like about the cookbook is the explanatory text along with
the code, since it's aimed more at practical scripts and howtos, rather
than library code.

For organizing additional contributions, what do you think about the
BioGems approach of organizing associated packages?

http://www.biogems.info/

Brad