[Biopython-dev] Green light for Biopython on PyPy 1.9 on BuildBot

Lenna Peterson arklenna at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 18:34:12 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jun 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Once this is on the BuildBot, that leaves Linux - and then looking into
> how far PyPy's NumPy emulator NumPyPy has come, and how things
> look for our C extensions (currently we disable them under PyPy).
>
> If anyone has a Linux server available capable of running PyPy 1.9
> 'out of the box', more buildslaves would be welcome.
>
> Peter

Peter,

What test server do you use? I've tried running the Biopython unit
tests with CTest/CDash but it doesn't recognize test failures properly
(I believe it requires a failure to raise an exception).

If you can tell me the software setup, I may have access to a Debian
server. I haven't tried PyPy on it but I'd be happy to see if it
works.

Lenna