[Biopython-dev] Biopython AlignAce Wrapper

Christian Brueffer christian at brueffer.de
Mon Dec 17 11:05:04 UTC 2012

(CC'ing biopython-dev)

Thanks for the feedback.

I'd propose the following plan for the AlignAce wrapper then:

1. Submit the cleanup patches I have to give the wrapper at least a
    fighting chance at actually working
2. Add a BiopythonDeprecationWarning
3. Remove the wrapper after 1.61 is released (except the situation
    changes of course)

Does that sound acceptable?

Chris