[Biopython-dev] genetic code

Lenna Peterson arklenna at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 16:00:33 UTC 2012

Hi Matthias,

In a similar case, we have a file in the Scripts/ directory to download and
parse the file. The generated file (and not the source file) is committed,
but the script is available in the source for end users who wish to update
it:

https://github.com/biopython/biopython/blob/master/Scripts/PDB/generate_three_to_one_dict.py

I think a similar situation would be appropriate here. Does Biopython
currently include alternate codon tables?

Cheers,

Lenna