[Biopython-dev] GSoC Project Update -- 10

Wibowo Arindrarto w.arindrarto at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:09:07 UTC 2012

Hi everyone,

I've just posted my last entry for my Google Summer of Code project
this year: http://bow.web.id/blog/2012/08/summers-over/

I want to say thank you to the Biopython community, especially Peter
for mentoring me this summer :), to OBF for accepting my proposal, and
to anyone who has helped and given me valuable inputs for me
throughout the project :).

It's been a priceless learning experience, and I only hope that my
code will be useful in return.

There are still some things to do before the code is merge-ready and
even more when the code is included in an official release, so I'll
still be around.

cheers,
Bow