[Biopython-dev] [Biopython - Bug #2951] (Closed) PDBParser assigns model 0 to first model no matter what...

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Sun Apr 22 18:48:39 UTC 2012

Issue #2951 has been updated by Eric Talevich.

Status changed from New to Closed
% Done changed from 0 to 100

Closed with this commit, as pointed out just now by Lenna Peterson:
https://github.com/biopython/biopython/commit/abdab1a1132ec811f9636f8ba805bbb6cda6dbe9

Bug #2951: PDBParser assigns model 0 to first model no matter what...
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/2951