[Biopython-dev] GSoC SearchIO project

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 3 09:03:55 UTC 2012

On Wed, Mar 21, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I'm pleased to see that the GSoC SearchIO project idea I put up
> has sparked some interest:
>
> http://biopython.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code

Just a reminder that the GSoC application deadline is this Friday,
6 April. The application website has been open since 26 March,
so I would encourage you to upload your current proposal soon
in case there are server load problems on the last day (you will
still be able to revise the proposal after uploading it).
http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/homepage/google/gsoc2012

Also, in particular for those of you interested in the SearchIO
project which I would mentor, I will be away Thursday 5 and
Friday 6 April, so you will not be able to ask me for any last
minute feedback.

Good luck,