[Biopython-dev] Bio.File

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 16:10:40 UTC 2011

Hi Peter,

To be honest, I didn't see much of a point to use the module but for
consistency's sake.

I grep'ed Bio.File in my biopython dir and I got a few more modules with
Bio.File, don't know if you were aware.

Bio/Application/__init__.py:from Bio import File
Bio/Blast/NCBIStandalone.py:from Bio import File
Bio/PDB/parse_pdb_header.py:from Bio import File
Bio/Phylo/_io.py:from Bio import File
Bio/SCOP/__init__.py:    from Bio import File

Just wanting to clear my doubts about this, thanks!

Cheers,

João [...] Rodrigues
http://nmr.chem.uu.nl/~joao