[Biopython-dev] NumPy dialog when Biopython installed from automated programs

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Mon Oct 17 01:29:49 UTC 2011

Connor;
Thanks for the idea on the auto-install of setuptools/distribute. I'm
open to this or sticking with the warning, whichever everyone
prefers. Traditionally the setup has tried to be lightweight so you
could install Biopython without anything else, but having distribute
installed is pretty useful so it might be nice to encourage this.

Brad