[Biopython-dev] Adding QUIET argument to PDBParser()

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Fri May 13 19:35:00 UTC 2011

Hello all,

Not to let this die.

I've added PERMISSIVE=2 to PDBParser. I also changed the code to remove the
_handle_pdb_exception method and replace it by the warnings module.

This was done in two commits in my branch:

https://github.com/JoaoRodrigues/biopython/commit/5b44defc3eb0a3505668ac77b59c8980630e6b07
https://github.com/JoaoRodrigues/biopython/commit/7383e068e41dd624458b3904fcd61a04c3f319c4

Sorry to be insistent, but I don't really wish QUIET to live long if we have
such an elegant alternative.

Cheers,

João [...] Rodrigues
http://nmr.chem.uu.nl/~joao