[Biopython-dev] [Biopython - Feature #3219] (In Progress) Port Biopython documentation to Sphinx

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Tue May 10 02:44:36 UTC 2011

Issue #3219 has been updated by Eric Talevich.

Status changed from New to In Progress
% Done changed from 0 to 20

Here's a branch where I'm testing Sphinx:
https://github.com/etal/biopython/tree/sphinx-demo

There's not much there yet, so don't panic.

For reference, DendroPy has a good example of Sphinx in action:
https://github.com/jeetsukumaran/DendroPy/tree/master/doc/source/
Feature #3219: Port Biopython documentation to Sphinx
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3219