[Biopython-dev] [Biopython - Bug #3227] deprecated genbank localstion parser doesn't indicate what replaces it

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Sun May 8 23:24:33 UTC 2011

Issue #3227 has been updated by Peter Cock.

The new GenBank/EMBL parser will use the new location parsing automatically. If you were using this (via Bio.GenBank or via Bio.SeqIO) you wouldn't have needed to change anything.

The only people affected by the deprecation would be people using Bio.GenBank.LocationParser directly. Right now, the new location parsing code isn't really designed to be used on its own. In order to try and help you, I need to know what you were using Bio.GenBank.LocationParser for.
Bug #3227: deprecated  genbank localstion parser doesn't indicate what replaces it
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3227