[Biopython-dev] Biopython 1.57 release plans

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 3 11:41:15 UTC 2011

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 11:35 AM, João Rodrigues <anaryin at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Peter, should we include the Bio.PDB things we've been discussing for a
> while now? That has been a bit quiet lately so I dunno how it stands with
> you guys.

I'm tempted to say no, try and get the release out within a week, and
then work with you and Eric to merge the code. I'm worried the merge
might push the release back, and I would like to get it out this month.
What's your impression Eric?

Also which github branch are you considering merging? I can do a trial
merge (offline) and run some tests here (I have access to all the main
platforms).