[Biopython-dev] Willing to Contribute to Biopython

Venkatesh U venkatesh20 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:45:20 UTC 2011

Hi Friends,
 I am interested in contributing to Bio-Python, I am programmer with 5+
years of experience in applying the Machine Learning / Data mining in the
telecom domain. I am comfortable with the programming languages Java,
Python, also proficient in  SQL and NOSql databases and some experience with
map reduce and hadoop. Recently I started learning Bio-informatics and got
impressed with the contribution that Bio-python is making to this field. I
am very interested in contributing to BioPython. I would highly appreciate
if you could help me get started. Thanks in Advance.

Thanks,
Venki