[Biopython-dev] 7/2 newest questions tagged biopython - Stack Overflow

Feed My Inbox updates at feedmyinbox.com
Sat Jul 2 11:56:58 UTC 2011

// biopython import in Enthought Python Distribution?
// July 1, 2011 at 2:30 PM

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6551862/biopython-import-in-enthought-python-distribution
I am using the Enthought Python Distribution v7.0-2 (32-bit) and I am having trouble importing biopython. Does anyone know how to import biopython in EPD? I can import other libraries like numpy, matplotlib, etc. with no problem, but import biopython is not recognized. What's going on?

Thanks in advance for the help.

--
Website: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/?tagnames=biopython&sort=newest

Account Login:
https://www.feedmyinbox.com/members/login/?utm_source=fmi&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=feed-email

This email was carefully delivered by FeedMyInbox.com.
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068