[Biopython-dev] Brad's GFF parser in a Biopython repository

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Tue Aug 23 19:31:34 UTC 2011

Peter;
Awesome, thanks for doing this. I didn't even realize there was a
git solution that could transfer histories across repositories like
this; how did you do it?

Everything looks great on a first pass. Do you think some of the
scripts would also be useful to include in the script directory?
They handle some of the common cases people have asked about;
'access_gff_index.py' uses bx-python so might be excluded, but the
others are Biopython specific.

Thanks again,
Brad