[Biopython-dev] biopython web interface

Rodrigo Faccioli rodrigo.faccioli at gmail.com
Sat Apr 30 17:55:59 UTC 2011

Hello,

The messages before described about BioPython and BioSQL projects.
Furthermore, they commented how you are able to develop your system with
those projects.

I would like to show the project which I have been working. Although you're
using web2py framework, I would like to show my project which don't use
framework, yet. We develop its front-end in jsp. However, its back-end is
written with BioPython. Please, see [1].

[1] http://glu.fcfrp.usp.br:8180/prometheus/

--
Rodrigo Antonio Faccioli
Ph.D Student in Electrical Engineering