[Biopython-dev] Translation of the tutorial about Biopython

Luiz Augusto Macêdo Morais luizaugustomm at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 01:42:26 UTC 2011

 Hi everybody,

My name is Luiz Augusto. I am a brazilian student of Computer Science and I
am interested to translate to Portuguese the tutorial of the Biopython
written by Jeff Chang et al.
I begun to study Biopython this year and I noticed that there is not many
materials about Biopython written in Portuguese.
So, I want to know how get permission to translate that material. I tried
send an e-mail to Jeff Chang, but his e-mail is not working.

Yours faithfully,

Luiz Augusto de Macêdo Morais