[Biopython-dev] [Biopython - Feature #3221] (New) Port the Biopython Tutorial to Sphinx/reStructuredText

redmine at redmine.open-bio.org redmine at redmine.open-bio.org
Thu Apr 28 16:23:48 UTC 2011

Issue #3221 has been reported by Eric Talevich.

Feature #3221: Port the Biopython Tutorial to Sphinx/reStructuredText
https://redmine.open-bio.org/issues/3221

Author: Eric Talevich

This is the second step in porting Biopython documentation to Sphinx -- port the Tutorial markup from LaTeX to reStructuredText, and split it into multiple files for Sphinx to process.

While we're at it, we may want to slim down the Tutorial and move some of the more detailed material to a separate Reference based on the automated API docs.

See the parent task for discussion.

You have received this notification because this email was added to the New Issue Alert plugin

To change your notification preferences, please click here and login: http://redmine.open-bio.org