[Biopython-dev] Biopython project update at BOSC 2011?

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 15:51:33 UTC 2011

I might go the codefest. It all depends if my PhD is done or not and
if I have to go nearby (I might visit south .CH, and thus it would be
just a small deviation).

If going to the codefest, I would maybe like suggesting spending
sometime with infrastructure hardening (like cleaning up the
integration testing script, discussing and making changes to the wiki
- whatever things people think is important to "robustify").

But for now I am still "hibernating".

Tiago

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 12:01 PM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I realise the BOSC abstract deadline is now tomorrow (!)
> http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2011
>
> I think it may be just me and Brad going - and we could
> certainly put together something... Who else is planning
> to attend BOSC 2011 in Vienna, and would you like to
> be involved?

"If you want to get laid, go to college.  If you want an education, go
to the library." - Frank Zappa