[Biopython-dev] Galaxy Community Conference, May 25-26, Lunteren, The Netherlands

Dave Clements clementsgalaxy at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 15:57:48 UTC 2011

Hello all,

This is a reminder that early registration for the 2011 Galaxy Community
Conference ends in less than two weeks.  You can save 20% if you register on
or before 24 April.
  http://galaxy.psu.edu/gcc2011/Register.html

We've also added a partial list of confirmed speakers.  More will be added
in the coming weeks as the schedule firms up.
  http://galaxy.psu.edu/gcc2011/Programme.html

Please let me know if you have any questions, and hope to see you in May,

Dave C.

--
http://galaxy.psu.edu/gcc2011/
http://getgalaxy.org