[Biopython-dev] 1.57 release plans

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Fri Apr 1 16:35:58 UTC 2011

On Fri, Apr 1, 2011 at 11:48 AM, Peter Cock <p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Good news - the tutorial update is nearly done now.
>
> Bad news - I updated to NCBI BLAST 2.2.25+ and the unit test is
> complaining about some new switches like -db_hard_mask which
> we'll need to add and then white-list in test_NCBI_BLAST_tools.py
> (or just turn off this bit of the tests)

OK, I think both the SRA links in the Tutorial and the new
arguments added to the BLAST+ tools are done.

We are also all green on the buildbot (I just forced a set of
builds after making those commits):
http://testing.open-bio.org/biopython/grid

Ready when you are Brad, and if you'd like to wait until after
April 1st is over to avoid any jokes, that's OK with me ;)