[Biopython-dev] Continuous integration

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 11:41:16 UTC 2010

Hi,

I've been playing with buildbot a bit (for continuous integration
stuff). I am creating a page on the wiki with some info on that front.

This is just concept/exploratory stuff: if people don't like it, it is
just a question to delete the page. Hopefully this will at least
permit to see if continuous integration is worthwhile the effort and
if buildbot is a good platform for Biopython.

Any comments most welcome. I expect to have a working prototype very
soon. If people don't  like it, I just trash it (no problems with
that).

Tiago

--
"If you want to get laid, go to college.  If you want an education, go
to the library." - Frank Zappa