[Biopython-dev] GSOC Bio.PDB Project - Final Summary

João Rodrigues anaryin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 15:05:56 UTC 2010

Hello Brad!

I think most of it is ready to be integrated with the main branch. There are
a couple of features like Hydrogenation that need a thorough look at them.

Regarding compatibility, I think there is absolutely no problem at all.
These are extensions based on previous code. The few completely new
additions don't break anything as far as I know :)

I will clean it up a little bit more and maybe then we can merge it.

Best! And thanks!

João