[Biopython-dev] RMSD calculation

George Devaniranjan devaniranjan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 28 20:42:16 UTC 2010

Hello everyone,
I tried with pymol and it gives a value of 1.792 for the RMSD after
alignment
The EU bioinformatics server gives a value of 1.74
VMD 1.62
But SVD and PDB Superimposer gives a value 3.2
I have attached the 2 PDB files concerned-is it something I am doing in
calculating the RMSD using biopython?
Thank you