[Biopython-dev] EuroSciPy 2010 conference in Paris

Stefanie Lück lueck at ipk-gatersleben.de
Wed Jun 16 13:18:00 UTC 2010

Hello!

Sorry for the late reply but I just came back from my holidays.
I have been to EuroSciPy 2009 and it's was really great (I also gave a talk
where biopython was several times mentioned ;-). Since it's was problematic
to go last time, I decided to skip it this year (principally I have to come
private). Unfortunately I hear now that the biopython people will be there
and I would be very interested to meet you, since I'm using biopython a lot.

I have to see what I still can do.
Would be great to see us!

Stefanie