[Biopython-dev] zxJDBC support for BioSQL

Kyle Ellrott kellrott at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 22:06:39 UTC 2010

I haven't played with Postgre yet (don't even have it installed).
Sqlite as a python package hasn't been standardized to Jython yet  (
http://bugs.jython.org/issue1682864 )

One option is to call SQLite JDBC (
http://www.xerial.org/trac/Xerial/wiki/SQLiteJDBC ) rather then reusing the
existing SQLite code.
But like zxJDBC, the jar would need to be in the CLASSPATH variable for the
code to work.

Kyle