[Biopython-dev] Features of the GSOC branch ready to be merged

Kristian Rother krother at rubor.de
Fri Dec 3 09:58:59 UTC 2010

Hi Joao,

I've tested the Atom-element feature, added one more test function, and
did a small refactoring of Atom.__init__.

In my opinion, this is safe to merge.

latest commit:
https://github.com/krother/biopython/tree/JoaoRodrigues/atom-element

As I understood, the other two features you mentioned are not in this branch.

Best,
   Kristian