[Biopython-dev] Trunk freeze for Biopython 1.55

Brad Chapman chapmanb at 50mail.com
Tue Aug 31 18:33:34 UTC 2010

Peter;

> > I'm starting the release process now - just as NumPy 1.5 is released (their
> > first release to support Python 2.7) so I should be able to do Windows
> > installers for Biopython on Python 2.7 :)

Awesome. Thanks as always for all the hard work getting this
together. Great to see a new release, and nice timing with NumPy.

> Binaries are up - Brad, could you do a basic sanity test then upload to
> PyPI please. I really should sort out an account on there for myself...

Done. It's dead easy to do, and if you want to setup an account on
pypi and send me your username I can add you as an owner so you can
upload them in the future if you want.

Thanks again,
Brad