[Biopython-dev] Trunk freeze for Biopython 1.55

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Aug 31 17:06:15 UTC 2010

On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Those deprecations have been done, and the BLAST+ unit test tweaked.
> Are there any further issues we need to address before doing the final
> release? Please speak up soon, otherwise I'll do the release tonight or
> tomorrow as planned.

We've sorted out the BioSQL on PostreSQL problem now:
http://lists.open-bio.org/pipermail/biopython-dev/2010-August/008215.html

I'm starting the release process now - just as NumPy 1.5 is released (their
first release to support Python 2.7) so I should be able to do Windows
installers for Biopython on Python 2.7 :)