[Biopython-dev] test_PhyloXML.py on Python 3

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Aug 17 15:43:17 UTC 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 12:25 PM, Peter <biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:

> P.S.
> I also need to look at my auto2to3 script again to prevent auto merges.
> The simple answer is to create a clean branch each time (perhaps
> deleting or replacing the old conversions)... the auto2to3 branch was
> for testing purposes anyway so I don't mind deleting it.

Yet again, I am wishing git still supported "theirs" as a merge strategy,
which would I think be exactly what I want to use in this situation.

I think I've fixed my script now, notice that now the auto2to3 branch
now clearly has unconverted instances of long present:

http://github.com/peterjc/biopython/commit/4773377dcda10ee3511fea7fabc196fc8d6251ed

This branch is (according to a git diff) identical to the one I created
from a clean branch as described earlier.