[Biopython-dev] Biopython at the SciPy 2010 conference in Texas?

Peter Cock p.j.a.cock at googlemail.com
Wed Apr 14 14:36:31 UTC 2010

Hi team,

Would any of you be interested in presenting a talk or tutorial on
Biopython at the SciPy 2010 conference in Austin, Texas?
http://conference.scipy.org/scipy2010/index.html

This is quite close before BOSC/ISMB 2010 kicks off in Boston
(I'm wondering if I can attend both from the UK - it would be a
busy 2 and a half week trip!):
http://www.open-bio.org/wiki/BOSC_2010

Peter