[Biopython-dev] Biopython devs at iEvoBio?

david winter winda002 at student.otago.ac.nz
Wed Apr 7 05:31:11 UTC 2010

Ok,

So Nick will be there, Eric hopes not to be ;)

I sent an email to the organizsng committee about different the talk
categories. Based on their reply, and the fact that both Nick and I are
going to be focused on our talks at the Evolution Meetings (ie, flying
halfway around the world to present a 12min talk) it seems the best way
to go would be have a lightening talk on each of the GSoC projects.

Eric, presuming you go to BOSC and not iEvoBio I'll get in touch with
you at some stage with an outline of a talk and you can help me whip it
into shape.

Cheers,
David