[Biopython-dev] sff reader

Senthil Palanisami spenthil at gmail.com
Sat May 23 01:48:24 UTC 2009

Sorry, I only recently joined this list - should have gone through the
archives first.

I have done some minimal SFF tweaking, but only by first converting them to
CA format.

No paired end reads yet, but I do know my PI wants me to start looking at
some in the next month or two.

--
Senthil Palanisami
http://spenthil.com