[Biopython-dev] Help pages in Biopython wiki

Chris Lasher chris.lasher at gmail.com
Sun Mar 22 02:33:11 UTC 2009

On Fri, Mar 20, 2009 at 4:42 AM, Leighton Pritchard <lpritc at scri.ac.uk>wrote:

> Hi Chris,
>
> That page doesn't exist, yet (click on the 'page' tab to see this), and no
> pages link to it (see here:
> http://biopython.org/wiki/Special:WhatLinksHere/Help)
>
> What help were you expecting to see there?

Hi Leighton,

I'm fairly certain there are pages one can install with a MediaWiki instance
that provide the standard help. They look like this:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Help:Contents

They contain the standard documentation about how to edit, format, create
new pages, etc. Useful things for new community members and people like me
who forget the nuances of each wiki software's markup language from time to
time. :-)

Chris