[Biopython-dev] CVS freeze for Biopython 1.51 (beta)

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 23 13:58:28 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 11:25 AM, Peter<biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> OK, as per my email last night, please consider CVS "frozen"
> until further notice, while I prepare the Biopython 1.51 beta
> release.

OK, the release is done (except for the announcements) and tagged in CVS.
Little low impact things can be added to CVS again now. You should be able
to download it already - let me know if there any problems with the links or
the files themselves:

http://biopython.org/wiki/Download
http://biopython.org/DIST/

If we make any notable improvements to the documentation between now
and the release of Biopython 1.51 final, we can also update the online
version of the tutorial.