[Biopython-dev] Biopython logo usage

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jun 16 21:25:27 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jun 16, 2009 at 4:09 PM, Thomas Hamelryck wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I can now confirm that the logo is released in the public domain.
> I will give it a suitable license later this week.
>
> Cheers,
>
> /Thomas

Thanks Thomas,

Did you remember to ask Henrik Vestergaard if he had the original
files still? If there is something like an Adobe Illustrator or
Photoshop file that could be very helpful to generate a vector based
version (e.g. PDF, SVG) suitable for big posters etc. Even any larger
JPG files are both having...

[This would certainly be easier than Jonathan Hilmer trying to
recreate a vector version from scratch - which might be worth trying]

Thanks

Peter

P.S. See also http://www.biopython.org/wiki/Logo