[Biopython-dev] Biopython logo usage

Sebastian Bassi sbassi at clubdelarazon.org
Thu Jun 4 23:22:27 UTC 2009

Hello,

I wonder if the Biopython logo (http://biopython.org/wiki/Logo) has
any usage guidelines.
I am asking this because I am working on the cover design of my book
"Python for Bioinformatics" and I want to include the Biopython logo.
The idea is to highlight the fact that Biopython is covered in the
book. Do you think is fair or I should not include this logo on the
cover? Here is a draft of the cover:
http://www.dnalinux.com/coverdraft1.pdf
This is the first draft, without the Biopython logo, but there is a
"Python" logo as part of a screenshot of the Python installer for Mac.
Best,

--
Sebastián Bassi. Diplomado en Ciencia y Tecnología.

Non standard disclaimer: READ CAREFULLY. By reading this email,
you agree, on behalf of your employer, to release me from all
obligations and waivers arising from any and all NON-NEGOTIATED
agreements, licenses, terms-of-service, shrinkwrap, clickwrap,
browsewrap, confidentiality, non-disclosure, non-compete and
acceptable use policies ("BOGUS AGREEMENTS") that I have
entered into with your employer, its partners, licensors, agents and
assigns, in perpetuity, without prejudice to my ongoing rights and
privileges. You further represent that you have the authority to release
me from any BOGUS AGREEMENTS on behalf of your employer.

لا أعرف مظلوما تواطأ الناس علي هضمه ولا زهدوا في إنصافه كالحقيقة.....محمد الغزا