[Biopython-dev] Biopython link on python.org wiki

Eric Talevich eric.talevich at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 15:32:32 EDT 2009

Hi,

Is anyone on this list active on the python.org wiki? I noticed that the
"Scientific and Numeric" page, which gets a link on the front page of
python.org, did not mention Biopython. In a fit of enthusiasm I add a link
to biopython.org at the bottom, incorporating the existing pycluster item.
Would someone else more familiar with landscape of scientific Python
software like to review this and perhaps incorporate it more appropriately
into the page?

http://wiki.python.org/moin/NumericAndScientific

Thanks,
Eric