[Biopython-dev] Structure and LDNe

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Tue Jan 6 16:52:22 UTC 2009

On Tue, Jan 6, 2009 at 10:01 AM, Peter
<rhythmbox-devel at maubp.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:
> I haven't looked at any of your code on git - and I probably won't
> have any spare time till next week.  But anyway, do you have the URL
> handy?

I gave the code to Giovanni, so its his URL:
http://github.com/dalloliogm/biopython---popgen/tree/master
The code on Stats is still in a version that will have to be changed.
It is probably only of interest to developers that might have direct
interest in the module.
For development purposes I will put the code there (I don't want to
commit to the main CVS branch - as it is a production branch - before
the code is in an acceptable format).

Tiago