[Biopython-dev] Fwd: More FASTQ examples for cross project testing

Peter biopython at maubp.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Aug 25 15:11:34 UTC 2009

Hi all,

This was posted to the OBF cross project mailing list, but if any of
you guys have some sample FASTQ data please consider sharing
a small sample (e.g. the first ten reads). We would need this to be
"no-strings attached" so that it could be used in any of the OBF
projects under their assorted open source licences.

In addition to the notes below, I would be interested in is any
FASTQ files from your local sequence centre, which may use
their own conventions for the record title lines (e.g. record names).

Thanks,

Peter

P.S. Rather that trying to send any attachments to the mailing
list, please email me personally.