[Biopython-dev] Biopython 1.51 code freeze

Tiago Antão tiagoantao at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 18:05:40 UTC 2009

Outside in this case means 37C and planting trees under heavy sun
(with a short break for checking email on my mobile behind a shadow).
Congratz on 1.51.
I intend to start checking in new functionality in around 2 weeks. If
someone wants to have a look at the code that is on git(genepop
branch) and criticize, feel free.

back to the trees now.