[Biopython-dev] Cookbook recipes on the wiki

David Winter winda002 at student.otago.ac.nz
Fri Apr 17 05:31:45 UTC 2009

Hi all,

In the recent thread about the cookbook style entries in the tutorial
everyone that had an opinion seemed to think it was best to incorporate
these into the wiki. I've made a very small start at doing this with a
category on the wiki (http://biopython.org/wiki/Category:Cookbook) and
an example of what an entry in the cookbook might look like
(http://biopython.org/wiki/Split_fasta_file).

What do people think of these? If we decide this is the way to go then
to have an entry turn up in the cookbook category you need only to add
[[Category:Cookbook]] to an entry

david